Join Us On Facebook

Please Wait 30 Seconds...!!!Skip

Info: 7 Confessions Stewardess


Stewardess confession - decorative pictures .

Stewardess interval u claimed to be the most kind and friendly man while on duty. In sweet smile, there are stories and secrets you may not know. 

Among confession is: 

1. What is problematic passengers will be transferred to the Business class? 

we transfer passengers to business class is not solely due to problematic. At that time, there was a regular passenger seat moved intoxicated give his seat to a passenger who has a spouse or family. But actually it is not problematic because of its benefits, we gave seats in business. The thing to remember, always well behaved. 

2. What's the strangest request that was requested by the passenger? 

container to spit. A woman once asked a soft food because her throat is hurt. It ask rice, but in the menu when the no rice. Setlah be explained, it is still asking for other foods that are not in the menu. 

3. Do you ever sleep with brother? 

Yeah. Most of us sleep with my colleagues at the mission. Very difficult for us after working with tired, so we'll just look for friends to be invited to talk at once to sleep. Some of our friends are obsessed want to sleep with or senior pilot. 

4. What is the best thing to be a stewardess? 

new places. I can visit all the places though only briefly. Just also met many people and got a lot of contacts. Finally, I can like mad without fear because I knew, I would not be too long in this place. 

5 Do you live like a normal person? the job as can not mnyakinkan relationship. 

Yeah, I know. Maybe when I was 25 years old. Now I am 22 years old and truly love my job. maybe 3 next year I will return home and start looking for true love. I never got a quality relationship for here. 

6. How long do you usually are in every single place. 

Around 24-72 hours. 

7.Bagaimana how to adapt to different places, temperature, weather, clock and others in a short time as you continue to fly to different places all the time? 

You will never be able to adapt. Make sure not to lack of water in the body because it is a way I can fit the circumstances. When flying, I usually will drink 1.5 liters of mineral water. Rest when tired, select foods that do not make you nauseous and still make you energetic.

Ranking: 5

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

 
© DoubleSixZer0Se7en All Rights Reserved